Saturday 30 April 2011

My result, discussion and conclusion

I continued my discussion on my scaffold. Summary of it was that i was expecting the most expensive gum to have the longest lasting flavour which was not true at all. And that the cheapest brand gum to have the shortest lasting flavour which was true in some ways. I followed on to my method of how i divided the total pieces in the pack and the total of grams, and how i cut off pieces of the gum, added on and doubled the amount of piece. Then continued on how i done my experiment and the how my experiment was very reliable and how it was exact.
My result was that 5 gum, being the most expensive would have the longest lasting flavour but it did now. It lasted in 2 min and 8 sec. Extra being the second most expensive has the longest lasting flavour. So i can say, extra is truly worth its money. P.K and juicy fruit cost me the same but p.k lasted in 2 min and 11 sec, juicy fruit lasted in 1 min 37 sec. So i would recommend p.k over juicy fruit but i would recommend Extra over any other brands. I could say extra is really worth its money.

No comments:

Post a Comment