Saturday 30 April 2011

My Research

In my research i found out that on the internet, some people say 5 gum has the longest lasting flavour, some people say Juicy fruit has the longest lasting flavour and extra has the longest lasting flavour. So i got even more curious about my experiment to find out which brand really has the longest lasting flavour.
Another Part of my research is t find out how much each individual piece of gum of each brand contain. And i found out that most pieces of gum contains 2.7 g. But i couldn't find exactly how much 5 gum, extra,  P.K or juicy fruit contains. So my next plan is to buy the gum and read how many grams a whole pack contains and how many pieces there are in the pack. To find out the individual I would divide the Total gram by the total pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment